Jobs in Digital Marketing Field
Every investor asks for a return rate even before investing. Then why shouldn’t you?
Hoping that till now, you are convinced to learn Digital Marketing course with the best digital marketing institute in Raipur. But maybe not sure about the career opportunities in the Digital Marketing field. And wishing to learn more about career opportunities after completing a digital marketing course successfully, right? Well, we already understood your concern and prepared the list of work profiles where you can apply for your first shot.
Product Marketing Jobs
As we have already discussed that Digital Marketing is all about marketing. Whether it is product or service, both are considered as product marketing. So, the first profile for which you can apply is Product Marketing. Google Trend says that Product Marketing searches have increased, almost up to double in the past 12 months. A survey states that there are more than 22,000 jobs in Product Marketing Profile.
Before proceeding further about the product marketing jobs, it is important to understand the meaning of product marketing.
Product Marketing refers to the process of promoting and selling a product to a customer.
Or we can also refer to it as an act of developing and marketing a pitch for a newly developed product to spread awareness in the audience.
One thing that you need to ensure that your creative skills should be at the peak for the role of Product Manager.
Although, the roles of product manager differ from company to company. But there are 3 main responsibilities of Product Manager, which are as follows:
- Develop a creative and perfect story for a product that is relatable to the target audience.
- Define the appropriate target audience and pitch the selling script for it.
- Creating and executing the compatible marketing plan for the product.
Product Marketing jobs are further classified into 3 categories;
- Product Marketing Specialists
- Product Marketing Manager
- Director of Product Marketing
Content Marketing Jobs
We know that you already know about Content Marketing. Still, content marketing isn’t the biggest fish in the pond. Rather, the shiniest one. Yes, you read right. And frankly, earning well by opting for a content marketing profile isn’t tough. You just need the right set of skills and a creative mind that thinks uniquely. And luckily, we provide both. Being the best Digital Marketing Institute in Raipur, we offer a unique set of content marketing skills to our students.
Let’s dig more into the content marketing field.
Content Marketing is a strategy that works for the betterment of content for good rankings. It involves the process of creation, publication, & distribution of content to a target audience for bringing new traffic to your business.
Content plays a crucial role in the good rankings on search engines pages. Without good content, you cannot reach your destination.
Well, a content marketer needs to be both- a storyteller as well as a Data Analyst. You cannot escape from any of the roles. Still, we have mentioned the key roles that you need to perform to become the best content marketer in your field.
- Researching trends related to your field.
- Examining the audience completely to experience their pinpoints, feelings and needs.
- Selecting the most appropriate set of keywords and integrating them into strategy.
- Prepare original, grammatical sound, creative and user friendly content for blog posts.
- Integration of reliable facts and figures into the content.
- Maintaining a consistent publishing schedule.
The best thing about the Content Marketing field is you can work from anywhere anytime. It does not necessarily demand work from the office.
Content Marketing job profile can be further classified into the below-mentioned categories.
- Content Marketing Specialist
- Content Marketing Manager
- Content Writers
- Content Director
- Content Manager
- Content Marketing Producer
- Content Specialists
- Content Strategists
Social Media Marketing Jobs
According to research, it was found that an active user spends at least 2 hours a day on social media. But not all of them are earning from it. Because very few know about the actual power of social media.
So, if you are the one who loves to use social media but willing to earn profits from it. Then this profile will work well for you. We are the best training institute in Raipur that focuses on teaching deep knowledge about Social Media Marketing. Our specially designed social media marketing module covers almost every social media site.
Let’s explore more about the social media marketing field to find the right opportunities for you.
Social Media Marketing is the most popular form of Digital Marketing these days. It refers to the process of using social media platforms and websites to promote a product or service.
It generally helps to track the progress, success, and engagement of ad campaigns. Major platforms of Social Media are-
Social media marketing involves a variety of responsibilities related to social media. And it usually differs from one organization to another.
Still, we have jotted down some key responsibilities of Social Media Marketer below:
- Selecting the most compatible social media platform for the campaign
- Strategy formation
- Planning and Publishing
- Listening and Engagement
- Analytics and Reporting
- Advertising to create brand awareness in the audience.
Social Media Job Profile is diverse. But one thing is assured that you will enjoy working on this profile as much as you enjoy using social media.
So, the job profiles you can apply for Social Media Marketing profile are as follows:
- Social Media Strategist
- Social Media Marketing Manager
- Social Media Manager
- Social Media Editor
- Multimedia Communication Specialist
- Engagement Manager
- Engagement Coordinator
- Director of Social Media Marketing
- Director of Social Media
- Digital Media Director
- Digital Communications Professionals
- Community Manager
Are you also the one who loves to design and decorate the web? And love creating different designs using your creativity and innovation? Well, this job profile is for you.
The designing field demands extreme creativity and the adoption of the right set of skills. But the fact is that no one teaches it with intensity. And this is the main cause of unemployable candidates who can’t be able to crack the job opportunity.
But don’t worry, the best digital marketing institute in Raipur is here to help you. We are here to help you make your career in the designing field hassle-free.
Web Designing refers to the process of incorporating different skills & disciplines for the production and maintenance of a website. It is normally used to illustrate the designing process related to the front-end.
Different areas in Web Designing are:
- Web Graphic Designing
- User Interface Design (UI)
- User Experience Design (UX)
Web designing is a vast field. And, finding out all responsibilities of a web designer is a little complex. Still, we have jotted down all the essential roles of Web Designers that are mentioned below:
- Designing Responsive and Engaging landing pages.
- Optimizing sites for higher Speed and Scalability.
- Integrating client’s CMS programs and Data feeds into the website.
- Conducting website testing.
- Hiring industry and design the best operations through the website build process.
- Ensuring website’s compatibility among different devices such as desktop, mobile & tablet.
- Collaborating with back-end developers to ensure web & app logic is properly incorporated.
- Providing remarkable internal support & external customer service throughout the build & launch process of the website.
- Working as a part of a multidisciplinary crew to create effective marketing designs to spread awareness of the brand.
No matter what profile you will opt for, you should keep working on the up-gradation of your creative skills. Job Roles in Designing field are as follows:
- Front-end Developer
- Back-end Developer
- Web Application Developer
- Design & Layout Analyst
- Senior Web Analyst
- Web Marketing Analyst
- Visual Designer
- Creative Director
- UX/ UI Designer
Market Analytics Jobs
Are you the one who loves to analyze the market? Or the one who has a keen interest in the analytics field? If yes, then this profile will work well for you. The only thing that you need to understand is that you must possess exceptionally well-researching skills. It will act as a game-changer for your Analytics Career. What happened? Didn’t get how to prepare yourself for this profile?
Don’t worry, we are with you. Learn analytics skills with our digital marketing course in Raipur. We will help you in every segment to do well in your workplace.
But first, let’s dig more about it.
Market Analysis is all about studying the attractiveness and the dynamics of a special market within a specific industry. It is also known as a documented investigation of a market. It includes performing SWOT (strength, weakness, opportunity and threat) analysis of the market.
It includes a deep investigation to find the key answers for the research
Although, responsibilities of market analyst changes with the change in the organization. Still, we have managed to jot down some of the responsibilities. Read thoroughly to get an idea about it.
- Prepare reports on collected Data
- Gather information about competitors
- Conduct research on various marketing strategies
- Tracking & forecasting current and upcoming trends of the market
- Collection and Analyzation of customer Data
- Measuring the effectiveness of advertising, marketing & communication strategies.
- Tracking of Email Campaigning metrics
- Monitoring of Budget Distribution
- Director of Market Research
- Insight analyst
- Market Research Analyst
- Market Research Interviewer
- Marketing Data Analyst
- Product Research Analyst
- Qualitative Research Assistant
Web Development Jobs
In the era of 2021, no business is complete without having a website. A website should be well-developed, user friendly and should accomplish the vision of the company. Also, it requires a regular update based on business ideas and growth. And, for this web development is the ideal step.
If you have a keen interest in web development and wanted to learn it from a career point of view, this digital marketing course in Raipur is for you. We are committed to making our students market-ready by offering all the remarkable skills.
Do you want to make a career in web development? Let’s dig more about it.
Web Development is the practice of developing a website with the help of coding and various tools. It ranges from developing a website of a single static page of plain text to complex web applications, electronic businesses and social networks.
It also includes-
- Web Engineering
- Web Design
- Web Content Development
- Client Liaison
- Server-side Scripting
- Web Server
- Network Security Configuration
- eCommerce Development
- Should possess a good knowledge of coding languages
- Create & test applications for websites
- Collaborations with other teammates
- Present design specs
- Work with graphic & other designers
- Troubleshooting website problems
- Maintain and update websites
- Monitoring website traffic
- Stay up-to-date with technology
- Web Designer
- Front-end Developer
- Back-end Developer
- Full-stack Developer
- UI/ UX Designer
- Interaction Designer
- Art Designer
- Web Analyst
- Technical Consultant
Do you also have an interest in learning SEO and willing to make a career in it? Well, many others also have a keen interest in learning SEO.
SEO profile is the most demanded profile these days. No matter what the industry is, SEO specialists are required by every organization.
Enrol in our Digital Marketing Course In Raipur where we are focusing to teach all kinds of SEO at an affordable price range.
It’s important to understand the profile completely before stepping into it. So, let’s learn more about it.
SEO is the acronym of Search Engine Optimization. It simply refers to improving the quality of content to increase the visibility of the site for relevant searches. It demands integration of the most suitable keywords in the content.
SEO can be further classified into the below-mentioned categories;
- White Hat SEO
- Black Hat SEO
- Grey Hat SEO
- Negative SEO
- On-page SEO
- Off-page SEO
- Technical SEO
Responsibilities of an SEO Executive are as follows:
- Maintaining the quality of the content & track content interaction with the customers.
- Using the right set of Keywords.
- Look for loading times & page error issues.
- Detect potential violation of SEO.
- Check the quality and quantity of backlinks.
- Check Metrics
- SEO Specialist
- SEO Strategist
- SEO Manager
- SEO Analyst
- SEO Executive
- Head of SEO